Payment Methods include PayPal and Credit Cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make a payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by a Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account):
1) After you see your purchased items in the shopping cart, you can click to check out with PayPal, being redirected to PayPal’s website;
2) You can sign in to your existing PayPal account or you can create a new account if you haven’t got one;
3) Then you can proceed with your payment following the on-screen instructions.
Usually, it will take 3-5 business days for the e-check to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you to use PayPal:
1) Payment is safe – when you pay for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card number online;
2) Payment is traceable – by using your PayPal account, you can trace the status and processing of your payment;
3) Identity is protected – by using your PayPal account, nobody will see your name, which will minimize the risk of identity theft.